American Debt Mediators ADM - LIARS without a Conscious! ADM American Debt Mediators Co.

Indianapolis, Indiana 0 comments

ADM American Debt Mediators Co. is a TOTAL SCAM! They lie about a program that offers you to put money in a REFUNDABLE SAVINGS towards a payment settlement to the credit card co. Settlement to be when your savings is $2,000.-

BUT... NEVER until you request to cancel that account do you find out, they LIED about it being refundable! They claim all sorts of fees and make their 12% fee of settlement, which they haven't done, comes out of savings!

SO... you are NOT saving ANY money each month w/your deposits thus never getting to the $2,ooo to even start to settle w/banks.

After 5-6 months we were close to the $2,000 to start the negotiation with the card co. We had about $1,920 saved in the refundable account with ADM. It was then we discovered the SCAM.. only about $80.- of the $384.- we were depositing monthly they counted as savings - the bulk THEY decided to CALL FEES AND INTEREST on something they HAD NOT DONE YET!

Now, for four months now we have been fighting to get our full balance of our savings back from these scam artists, they disgust me! I am DETERMINTED to win this battle, evil will not triumph here. I will be creating a FACEBOOK PAGE in honor of all those pained by ADM. Feel free to join. Keep checking.. possibly to be called NOTHAVINIT

NOTHAVINIT

Review about: Debt Consolidation.

Monetary Loss: $1920.